- a grounded airplane is back in the air
- our Belgian friend and pilot, Ludo, and family are safe and sound after the Brussels terrorist attacks (though he shared that his son was at the airport exactly one day before)
- a sacred keepsake lost in Mexico has since been found
- a Fairbanks smokejumper took his first solo flight, thanks to the top-notch instruction by Collin no doubt
- Arctic Quest special guest, Flea the reindeer, gave birth to Fairbanks' first calf of the season
Nothing to complain about here; life is good.